Monday, November 21, 2011

In 2004, I created a "journal" on AOL that I found great success and satisfaction in.  By 2009, things had changed so much on America Online that within a short period of time, their journals were gone as well as the community that had sprung up around their existence.

My journal was called The Peach Pages and I shared my life as a wife and mother with the world.  Everyday antics of my boys appeared to lighten the moods of many and my deep thoughts regarding marriage and faith drew readers into my seemingly perfect world.

But life isn't perfect and little boys grow up.  Husbands, such as my sweet Bald Avenger stay true though, and life changes in ways we would never expect.

I recently found myself in a pretty crappy position; first I was at the bottom of the stairs a lot quicker than I had planned one day and second, home for months of recovery from broken and fractured vertebrae in my thoracic spine and the complications that arose from that stupid fall in June. 

As I continue to find myself taking two steps forward and one step back on this journey of recovery (and discovery, to be honest) one thing has called me back:  the desire to share life since the day I stopped writing.  The desire to share life Beyond the Peach Pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment